Tag Archives: Music
I am enjoying this song, Miracle, by Raz Ohara and The Odd Orchestra. Rather than give you a clip of the song’s video I have found an even BETTER video to accompany it. Puppy!
Earlier this week I posted a clip of Insane Clown Posse’s “Miracles” video. This past Saturday, Saturday Night Live created a parody of the video. It’s really good. Check it out on Hulu. Click here.
Last night at the improv tournament after party my friend sat me down in front of a computer to show me this. I woke up this morning and thought I need to see this again. Priorities.
– F*ckin MAGNETS! How do they work?!
– I don’t want to talk to a scientist! Ya’ll muthaf*ckin’ liars and gettin’ me pissed!
– F*CKIN’ RAINBOWS!
One more night of rehearsal and then, my new sketch group Brick Penguin goes public. Yikes. Here’s a new blurb on what we’re mixed up with here.
We are the sketch comedy interludes before the Smoke Fairies hit the stage. I am seriously not cool enough to hang with these ladies.
This post is for Lando Calrissian‘s immediate and the internet’s convenient attention.
1. How have we not been ABBA for Halloween? 2011!
2. That set is amazing. Balloons!
3. Look at how happy Benny (on the piano) is going into the second verse (it lasts from 1:26 – 1:29 but 1:29 is just for you lady).
This video is where they take a turn for the dramatic. I do all my break-ups in the tundra too. ABBA you are my heart!